Monday, November 3, 2008

Daytime Women's Fellowship

This Wednesday we are having a daytime women's fellowship (November 5 from 9:30-11:30). Lauren Mullins has graciously offered to host us and lead our discussion time. Our focus will be on preparation for the holidays. I hope those of you who at home during the day will be able to make it. I know I'm looking forward to doing all I can this year to make the holidays less stressful.

I know there are many ladies in our church who work outside the home or school their children and won't be able to make it. If this topic is of great interest to you, please let me know. Depending on interest and a willing host/leader, we may be able to have a duplicate session.

Our change series is reaching its conclusion. I know there are many things I'd like to change and that will be the purpose of our women's gathering on Friday, November 14th from 7:30-9pm or so at my home.

Details for all our upcoming events are posted on the church calendar. If you are not receiving women's ministry emails, please let me know so you can be added to the ministry distribution list.

No comments: