Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Organized Christmas

For all my organizing and planning this holiday season, I've really dropped the ball (again) with the LCC women's blog, again I apologize! I thought I was on good path and things would be easy and stress free. Well as usual, I was not correct...I do believe that I will see many blessings from my early planning, but there are things in life that you can't plan for. Take illness for example...who plans to get sick? I surely don't and it's even harder when it's your child who is sick - don't worry it's just a cold. And then there is the potty re-training. I surely didn't plan on that!

All this emphasizes what Julie challenged us to do on Saturday...to look for the daily little blessings throughout this busy time of year. I hope to have some notes from Julie to post on the blog for those who missed it. So, let's look for those small little blessings like an extra smile and hug even if it is from a snotty nosed kid!

No comments: