Tuesday, March 10, 2009

It's A Bling Thing!

I think I can say for all those who attended "It's a Bling Thing!" was definitely a "God Thing!" God was certainly present this weekend in a BIG way! The words "thank you" seem so inadequate to express my appreciation...first to God - He was with us each step of the way...to the retreat committee who did such an outstanding job...and to each lady who attended! I pray that God would continue to lay things on your heart to make life changes and to share with others the lessons learned. I pray that this will be a spring board for women's ministries and all God is doing in the life of LCC.

Please use the comment section of this blog to share with others the things God taught you this weekend...it will be an encouragement to everyone!

No comments: