Friday, March 19, 2010

Spring Excitement

I love this time of year...getting outside and seeing new growth in my garden. My favorite flower is the tulip and I planted a bunch this past fall and can't wait to see how they look. I am praying that my spring excitement will also translate into my spiritual life. I desire to see growth there as well. The women's retreat was a wonderful opportunity to shed some spiritual weight and prepare us for that new growth we see in our physical world.

So, I'd love to know what your favorite flower is and what you are currently studying in your spiritual life. I look forward to your responses.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Good Morning Sherry!
So glad to see you back blogging, the new background is pretty. I feel ready for Spring, unfortunately it looks overcast and raining today, but the rain will help bring all the plants, trees and flowers to life and that will be beautiful. My favorite flower to receive is yellow roses, even from Aaron. I don't know many different types of flowers, I love to see lots of colors - red, yellow, purple, pink, orange - like wild flowers growing along side a road.

God is renewing my desire to study in His Word and to be odedient to Him as I study Seeking Him by Nancy Leigh Demoss. Have learned about humility and honesty before God and others.
Have fun with your Life Group tonight.

Jessica