Monday, February 18, 2008

A Night at the Movies

Can you believe I've never seen the movie "Little Women?" I know this is a favorite for many ladies. You might even be further aghast to learn that I've never read the book either. I was NOT a reader as a young girl. I read only what was required to read for school. The only books I remember reading as a young girl were biographies of Florence Nightingale, Clara Barton and Abigail Adams...perhaps that's why I wanted to be a nurse.

Anyway...this Friday evening I can check "Little Women" off my "must see" movie list. (Note to self, add "Little Women" to my "must read" list.) Whether you'll be home all day with the kids or coming home from work, change into your comfy jammies, kiss the husband, kids, dog and/or cat goodbye and come to Kodi's house. Don't worry if you don't have time to eat dinner, we'll have pizza and a salad there, please bring a snack or favorie candy to share. RSVP through the church website http://www.lifecc.us/ so we can plan accordingly.

Whether you've seen the movie a hundred times or if this is your first, like me, you're sure to enjoy the time of fun and fellowship with the ladies of LCC! I hope to see you there!

No comments: