Monday, February 11, 2008

Where Does the Time Go?

When I was younger, a lot younger, it seemed that time practically stood still. Now that I'm a bit older, I'm not sure where the time goes. Our whole family was sick with that nasty cold/flu bug that's circulating for about a week. It took another week for me to get caught up and here I am trying to get back on track with the blog. I'll apologize now for any typos because Maryn is walking by randomly pushing buttons as she passes. I do miss that two nap a day schedule!

Anyway, I'm sure time goes by faster than you think it will as well and before you know it, you'll have missed the deadline to sign up for our retreat. Early registration ends this Wednesday...you'll want to sign up early so your name will be entered to win the beautiful basket that has been out on the table each week. All you need to do is go to the church website www.lifecc.us to register. I can guarantee you won't want to miss all the fun, fellowship and time to grow in your relationship with God!

No comments: