Saturday, June 7, 2008

Time

Guilt. We all struggle with it from time to time. I suffer from bloggers guilt - or perhaps not-blogging guilt. Blogging is one of those things I do think about, want to write something meaningful, and find little time to execute. This is such a busy time of year (though I think there is busy-ness to every time of year) with sports ending and beginning (for my family little league ending, travel baseball and swim beginning) and the end of the school year. Caleb keeps me posted on the # of days remaining...has the school year really blown by...already!? I'm not sure where the time goes, but see the evidence that time flies...it seems like only a short time ago that Josh, my 16 year old was Maryn's age (20 months) and have we really had her only 10 short months? That time has flown as well. Last year I was wishing that time would fly a bit more, as we were still waiting to be matched to Maryn. What a difference a year makes!

Well ladies, summer is upon us. We have quite a women's ministry activities planned - check out the women's ministry page on the church website www.lifecc.us for details. I'd love to see each LCC lady involved in some way. As I reflect on how quickly time passes I want to take the time to treasure the everyday moments, to thank God for all His blessings, will you join me? Let's remember to share God's blessing when we meet at our book club in August.

No comments: