Sunday, October 5, 2008

Success!


What a great success the pancake breakfast was today! We have such a fabulous church family and I hope you were as blessed as I was because of their hard work! Thank you so much to each person who got up extra early to make (seemingly) hundreds of pancakes and sausage patties! I also have to give high praise to our teens who served us! What a great job they did, trying to see who could "out serve" the other. In case you didn't know, I'm not sure how you couldn't have noticed, but perhaps in a caffeine deprivation you didn't, anyway...it was guys versus the girls. Each team has claimed victory, though the plate count is still not in. Our teens were eager to help in anyway needed and I can't begin to express my gratitude to them!
There are so many others who also helped with setting the tables, pouring juice, getting things to and from my car and I don't want to leave anyone out, so thank you to each one for all you did today to help make our first pancake breakfast such a tremendous success!

No comments: