Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Change Starting this Weekend

I think the only constant in life is change. And change is coming at LCC in the way of our 6 week Change Series. I'm looking forward to all we are going to learn, though I suspect some of the necessary changes I need to make won't be easy. Take diet, nutrition and exercise for example...is that easy for anyone.? Actually, I know the answer is "yes" for some, "sometimes" for others and "seldom or never" for others. I fall in the last group at the moment, but change starts this weekend. It's the first week for our new First Place Bible study group, led by Lisa Downing. There are a group of us ready to embark on this journey to balance.

And then another expected change is the change of seasons...cooler weather, fall foliage, pumpkins, mums, etc. Whatever change you are facing, I pray that God would guide your path and be your constant companion.

No comments: