Thursday, April 10, 2008

Just not getting it all done

I'm sure I'm not the first woman to feel like I just can't get everything done, all while maintaining my sanity! Unfortunately blogging has had to be lower on my to-do list and I'm sorry to those of you who log on looking for some encouragement or just to find out what's happening at with the LCC women. I don't know if anyone can identify, but this time of year I have the NEED to go through the house and reorganize things...all with the help of my very active little Maryn. Today she found a roll of dental floss and had the best time unraveling it, then getting tangled and untangled in it. I do promise to keep trying. I'm working on this past week's Bible study post as well as a post for our upcoming jewelry making night which is next Friday, April 18th at my house from 7-9 pm. I'll be sending out an email and have information available on Sunday as well. Thanks for bearing with me!

No comments: