Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Who is God to you?

This morning I ended my quiet time thinking about who God is, His character and how He manifests different aspects of His being in my every day life. For the most part, I think I miss these various manifestations, but they are there none the less. I took a few minutes to jot down a few. Jesus is our Bridegroom...our niece is getting married this weekend. God is our Healer...He has healed my neck from whiplash. God is Creator...isn't it absolutely beautiful outside this morning!? The air so crisp and refreshing. There is so much to learn about God and we will barely scratch the surface this side of Heaven, but we can sure keep trying.

Who is God to you?

1 comment:

Jessica said...

God is my Father, my Provider and Defender. God is All-Sufficient for my every need and desire.
I hope you are enjoying your time in Colorado.