Monday, January 21, 2008

Peek-a-boo

Most of you know and have shared in the joy of our little Maryn. It is so fun to watch her grow and learn. She is starting to say simple words. Last week she started saying "boo" and "bye-bye." She now peeks around the corner and says "BOO!" (She needs to work on her hiding techniques.) She'll also grab her little tote bag and walk away saying "bye-bye" while blowing kisses and everyone in the room has to say "bye-bye" back to her...of course she only ventures from the family room to the foyer and she comes right back, but she is secure enough for this little journey.

Thinking about this made me think of how we can "hide" in the shelter of God "He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High will rest in the shadow of the Almighty. I will say of the Lord, 'He is my refuge and my fortress, my God, in whom I trust," Psalm 91:1,2.

No comments: