Friday, January 11, 2008

Yikes!

It's been a week since I've posted anything on the blog and it has been an amazing week! On Sunday our womens' ministry leadership team gathered to get ourselves organized for the next several months. We have some great activities to attend from our weekly Bible study, to our book club in January, our movie night in February and our annual retreat in March. Check out the LCC website www.lifecc.us for details! It's going to be great!

I have to tell you one of the greatest joys of overseeing the women's ministry at LCC is seeing God orchestrate the big picture and I'm not sure who else gets to see that. I could go on for a long time telling you of all the things God did this week, some before we even prayed about. I can't wait to see what happens in the next several months.

The week wasn't without it's frustrations -like more washer and dryer issues or hotel sales managers all being sick or away on Monday and Tuesday. If I spend a few minutes thinking, I'm sure I could come up with more to lament over or complain about, but then I'd be missing all the many blessings God has laid before me. I hope you too can count the many blessings God has given you!

No comments: