Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Washing Machine Saga

I'm beginning to wonder if this washing machine saga is going to keep going until I've tested every washing machine available...this is getting old quickly. I did have a visit from the Samsung folks on Friday. The poor guy was here for quite a while and guess what...the machine never acted up, didn't do the error code thingy it's been doing for me. Go figure! He tested everything he could and suggested that if it happens again, to leave it with the error and call again. There was one loose connection that he tightened so I was hopeful that was the resolution. I put a load of laundry in and no error code when it started or ended. So far so good. I did my second load on Monday morning and guess what? Yep, I got the error code again. I tried leaving it, but you can't silence the alarm. There was no way I could tolerate that alarm going off all day. Rich and I decided that this machine is going back as well. Does anyone have a recommendation for a front loading washing machine? Help!!!!

1 comment:

Kristie said...

I love my front laoding washer and we've had no issues for almost a year...that's a lot of laundry at my house.

It's a Whirlpool Duet HT. If you need more specific info than that, let me know.