Monday, December 31, 2007

What's "New" for You?

It's that time when we reflect back on the previous year and make resolutions for the upcoming year. In 2008 I'd like to be more faithful to my quiet times with God, a new body would be nice, but since that won't be happening, a new outlook on health and exercise will suffice - not like this is an easy task to accomplish, but one I need to do anyway. How about a new verse to guide your life this year or a new "word" that guides your path? Whatever we resolve to do, let's resolve to fully commit it to God, pray over it faithfully and perhaps ask a friend to keep us accountable. One more thing, let's resolve to count our blessings more than we count our mistakes. Anyone want to keep my accountable to that?

2 comments:

kmcbride said...

You know I will keep you accountable. You have to keep me accountable as well.

Sherry said...

Thanks! I'll be there for you as well!