Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Might not be...

This might not be the most inspirational week for blogging...
  • I'm still catching up from the weekend
  • Not very motivated to get caught up from the weekend
  • I don't think Dora or Diego will provide inspiration, for me at least...Maryn loves them!
  • It's an admin week for me with women's ministries and getting ready for the pancake breakfast
  • My to-do list is overwhelming and did I mention that my motivation is lacking?!
  • My best dinner inspiration is what we are having tonight...chicken and french fries...it's Josh and Maryn's birthdays...it may not be healthy, but will be happy

While I'm not planning on a very inspirational week I am counting on...

  • lots of laughter as I play with Maryn
  • the fun of watching Maryn and Josh open their birthday presents, though most of Josh's haven't arrived yet
  • my house surviving even if it doesn't get cleaned this week
  • God's faithfulness and provision
  • eventually getting some things done, well maybe
  • the reassurance that many of you reading have weeks like this and perhaps feel the same way I do

All that to say I'm not sure how much I'll be blogging this week, though I promise to blog as God lays something on my heart. Who knows, maybe with some extra sleep and lots of extra prayer, I'll hit my stride, until then....

No comments: