Thursday, September 11, 2008

Recipe

Tuesday evening I had the opportunity to attend a Pampered Chef party at a friend's home. We had a great time and the consultant, also a LCC member did an excellent job. Pampered Chef as a company does a great job providing recipes that use their products. I was telling a friend one of my favorite Pampered Chef recipes...it's one I've had for at least 8 years.

Chicken Cesar Pizza

You'll need: pizza crust (boboli, homemade or you can even purchase pizza dough at Bertucci's)
Ken's light Cesar Dressing
Chicken, cut into bite size pieces
Parmesan Cheese
Mozzarella Cheese
Garlic

I don't have exact measurements for the above ingredients...I just fill the pizza crust.

First marinate your chicken in the Cesar dressing...I do this right in the pan that I'll use to cook the chicken...for about 20 minutes. Cook the chicken in the dressing. Meanwhile put a small amount of the Cesar dressing on the pizza crust (be careful, this dressing is very strong), use your garlic press to put a clove of garlic on the crust followed by the cooked chicken, mozzarella and Parmesan cheeses. Bake in 400 degree oven for about 12-15 minutes or until cheese is bubbly and golden. Serve with Cesar salad. Enjoy!

No comments: