Saturday, September 13, 2008

What would you change?


Earlier this week I sent out a women's ministry email asking what you'd change about yourself. I've received some great responses, but would love to hear from more of you. If you could change something about yourself, what would it be?


It has been surprising to me that some of you have been struggling with the same things I've been working through. My intention in asking this question was to get ideas for our next women's ministry activity in October. I know that the things we'd like to change are tough to take on and that there are no quick fixes. I also know the One who has the power to change us. I'm praying for God's wisdom and waiting for His direction for this evening of Managing Change.


If you have any ideas, let me know. Shoot me an email letting me know what you'd like to change about yourself. womensministry@lifecc.us

No comments: