Monday, September 8, 2008

Sharing Blogs

There are several blogs I try to keep up with...the LCC blogs topping the list. It's a great way to keep up with someone and get information out there that we can access as we have time. I have several connections from our LCC women blog to some of my favorites. One of those is the Living Proof blog, which is Beth Moore's blog where she and her daughters post thoughts.

Beth's daughter, Amanda had a quote that really made me think this morning. It said,"If I stop receiving from God, I start demanding from others." There is much more to this post and I encourage you to read Amanda's post in its entirety.

I need to spend some more time working through this, but right now I have to deal with a tantruming almost two year old! Oh, the realities of life!

No comments: