Saturday, September 6, 2008

Rainy Mornings


It was such a raining morning, one of those days when we love to stay under the covers, sleep a bit longer or read a book. While the temptation may have been great this morning, about 12 of you braved the rain and came for our Back to School coffee. You encouraged me with your friendship and inspired me with your desire to seek God in prayer for our children and those who teach them. Scripture tells us where two or three are gathered, He is in their midst and I surely sensed God's presence this morning!


If you are a teacher attending LCC or one of our core class teachers, you were prayed over. We appreciate all you do to teach us and our children. If you are one of our LCC kids, you were also prayed over - that God would continue to mature you in your walk with Him and be with you in your academic pursuits as well.


If you weren't here, I'm sorry. You unfortunately missed a special morning, but we'll be gathering again soon. Make sure to watch your email and this blog for details! Sherri made a comment to me a few days ago that something is happening at LCC. While I can't adequately explain it, I certainly feel it. God is doing a mighty work in our church! I can't wait to see what He has in store for us this fall! Please join me in prayer during this exciting time!

No comments: